Pumpkin bread. Find Deals on Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Quick Bread Mix in Baking Supplies on Amazon. Check Out Recipes For Pumpkin Bread On eBay. To keep pumpkin bread moist, wrap it in foil or plastic wrap store in an airtight container.
Many other pumpkin bread recipes produce sad, squat loaves – but not this clone. Here's a custom formula that makes enough batter to fill up a medium loaf pan. This is a great pumpkin bread recipe. You can cook Pumpkin bread using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin bread
- Prepare 200 g of flour.
- It’s 500 g of fresh pumpkin.
- Prepare 1 tbs of pumpkin spice.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried red dates (sheets).
- You need 1/2 cup of pecans.
- It’s 3 of raw walnuts.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of stevia.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 100 ml of flaxseed oil.
I made two loaves one eaten out of the oven and the other was frozen and eaten later. Both loaves were delicious and the loaf that had been frozen retained all of its moistness and freshness after being thawed. As the recipe submitter stated this recipe is great for freezing the loaves. Pumpkin bread tastes so quintessentially of the fall, with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and molasses.
Pumpkin bread instructions
- Roast the pumpkin in the oven and purée in a blender, then set aside..
- Combine flour, pumpkin spice, salt, stevia and baking powder; mix thoroughly in a bowl..
- Beat eggs with the oil until it’s foamy and combine with the dry ingredients mixture, mix or stir batter to a smooth consistency. Add the pumpkin purée, red dates and stir properly..
- Scoop the batter into a greased loaf pan, top with the cracked walnuts and pecans, bake on a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 55 minutes. Allow to cool properly before removing from the pan..
Use canned or homemade pumpkin purée. Pumpkin bread needs no bells and whistles. In fact, we'd argue that the simpler the pumpkin bread, the better it's probably going to be. Whisk together the sugar and oil in a large bowl until well combined. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking.