Tomato soup with basil 2.0 instant pot ip. Keyword basil, creamy, instant pot, pressure cooker, soup, tomato, tortellini. Turn on instant pot to saute high. When hot add olive oil and onions, carrots, red pepper, and celery.
Add some crispy croutons and you will have a healthy, tasty meal! You can roast your tomatoes and garlic together first for even more sweet. Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup with Instant Pot and Stove Top Instructions.. onion from the pot, add vegetable broth and scrape with spatula. (This adds flavor to the broth and helps prevent the IP's auto-shutoff "burn" feature.) Add canned diced tomatoes (with juices) canned tomato sauce, and vegetable broth. . You can have Tomato soup with basil 2.0 instant pot ip using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato soup with basil 2.0 instant pot ip
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion diced.
- It’s 3 of celery stalks diced with leaves.
- It’s 1 of red pepper diced, seeds and membrane removed.
- You need 6 of baby carrots diced.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 2 cups of chicken or vegetable broth.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh basil chopped.
- It’s to taste of Fresh ground pepper.
- It’s 1 (28 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of sherry.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s of Garnishes: Shredded mild cheddar cheese, croutons.
It's a quick, healthy appetizer for dinner that everyone (even non-ketoers) will love! Tomatoes are a bit too high in carbs to be eating a lot of on a regular basis. I've officially converted my favorite slow cooker soup to an instant pot version that's way quicker and easier (like all things with the instant pot seem to be). This is one of those soups that I can really eat all year round, and my family loves it too!
Tomato soup with basil 2.0 instant pot ip step by step
- Turn on instant pot to saute high. When hot add olive oil and onions, carrots, red pepper, and celery. Cook about 10 minutes stirring frequently. Add garlic cook for another minute..
- Add broth, sherry, tomatoes with juice, salt, half the basil, water, and tomato paste. Stir to combine making sure there is no bits on the bottom of pot..
- Seal pressure cooker and cook at manual (high pressure) for 5 minutes. Then quick release the pressure..
- After removing lid use a immersion blender to mix and puree till smooth. Or puree in blender in batches..
- Stir in heavy whipping cream..
- Ladle into bowls and top with croutons, cheddar cheese, and basil..
This creamy and delicious Instant Pot® tomato soup recipe warms the soul from the inside out. Garnish the tomato soup with Parmesan cheese, oregano, and/or basil. Serve with grilled cheese for the ultimate cozy meal and enjoy! Make this Delicious Creamy Comfort: Instant Pot Tomato Soup Recipe (Pressure Cooker Tomato Soup). This homemade tomato basil soup from scratch (with vegan option) is healthy, super easy to make, and freezer-friendly.