[Farmer's Recipe] Fried Rice with Prawns and Lettuce.
You can have [Farmer's Recipe] Fried Rice with Prawns and Lettuce using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of [Farmer's Recipe] Fried Rice with Prawns and Lettuce
- It’s 400 grams of Plain white steamed rice.
- You need 100 grams of Small prawns.
- You need 2 of Lettuce leaves.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- It’s of [A].
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need of [Homemade seasoning mix for fried rice].
- You need 10 grams of Weipa.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sake.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
[Farmer's Recipe] Fried Rice with Prawns and Lettuce instructions
- Put the homemade stock for fried rice in a heatproof container. Microwave for 30 seconds at 500 W and mix thoroughly..
- Beat the eggs, mince the onions, remove the digestive tract from the prawns, and shred the lettuce..
- Cook all [A] ingredients in a frying pan over high heat. When the garlic releases its aroma, add beaten eggs..
- When the edges of the eggs turn white, add the cooked rice. Shake the frying pan and make sure the eggs and rice mix together thoroughly as you stir-fry..
- Add small prawns and stir-fry until it's cooked thoroughly..
- Use a spoon and stir in the fried rice seasoning mix evenly. Continue cooking for 1 minute. Make sure the heat is on high..
- Add lettuce and stir-fry for another 10 seconds to finish..