Instant Pot Mustard Chicken. Tender chicken thighs cooked to a golden perfection with tons of flavor in a finger-licking-good honey mustard sauce. If you don't have an Instant Pot, you can make this Honey Mustard Chicken in a slow cooker, or on your stove top. If you use a slow cooker, make sure not to overcook it.
For this easy chicken in the pressure cooker, we're going to put drumsticks and the remaining ingredients into the Instant Pot. Mix it all together and close with the lid to seal. Tips for using the Instant Pot. You can cook Instant Pot Mustard Chicken using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Mustard Chicken
- You need 450 gms of Zorabian Breast Boneless Chicken.
- Prepare 1 of Juice of Lemon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need As required of Salt.
- Prepare of Grind to a smooth paste:.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Prepare 4-5 of Green Chillies.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- It’s of For Tempering:.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- You need Pinch of Asafoetida.
- Prepare 2 of Green Chillies.
- Prepare 1 Sprig of Curry Leaves.
- It’s 2-3 of Whole Red Kashmiri Chillies.
When using the Instant Pot for making honey mustard chicken, it's important to remember a. This instant pot honey mustard chicken is an easy, healthy weeknight dinner! You can use chicken breasts or chicken thighs, and the sweet and tangy marinade smothers the chicken for a delicious and simple meal. Instant pot chicken is an easy and healthy way to get dinner on the table.
Instant Pot Mustard Chicken instructions
- Wash the chicken pieces well and drain out the water completely..
- To it, add lemon juice, turmeric powder and salt and set aside..
- In a blender, add all the ingredients mentioned to be ground and blend to a smooth paste..
- Add this paste to the marinated chicken. Marinate for few hours or overnight..
- Steam this marinated chicken in an Instant Pot for 15 to 20 minutes. After it is steamed, Select Saute in order to reduce the liquid to a thick gravy. You can use a rice cooker or steamer for steaming the marinated chicken. After it is steamed, transfer it into a cooking pan to reduce the liquid..
- Heat oil in a cooking pan and temper with all the ingredients mentioned under tempering. Add the steamed chicken and saute for few minutes..
- Mustard Chicken is ready to serve as a side dish with rice, roti, curd curry or any gravy dish..
So this Instant Pot honey mustard chicken is a great example. Easy and quick recipe, very simple ingredients, healthy and tastes amazing! I have this Instant Pot, it's my favorite! I love these stainless steel measuring cups and use them every time I cook, as well as these measuring spoons. Flavorful instant pot chicken thighs that fall easily apart.