You can have Overnight Oatmeal using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Overnight Oatmeal
- It’s 1/3 cup of oatmeal.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lowfat milk.
- You need 1 cup of cherry yoghurt.
- It’s 7 of almonds.
- You need 1/8 cup of mixed pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and golden raisins.
- Prepare 5 of chunks of pineapple.
- You need 1 tbs of mini chocolatechips.
Overnight Oatmeal step by step
- Add the oatmeal, pour in milk, yoghurt, almond, seeds and raisins, arrange the pineapple chunks and sprinkle with mini chocolatechips..
- Let it sit inside your fridge overnight, or at least half a day, then enjoy! 😁😁😁.
Related posts of "How to Make Delicious Overnight Oatmeal"
Keto corned beef pizza. Corned beef, sauerkraut, special sauce, and Swiss cheese layer up to make a hearty and family friendly dinner. Slice the corned beef, chop the scallions, and shred the cheese. Piled the toppings on each cabbage steak. For a quick, keto-friendly breakfast, Greene suggests scrambling two whole eggs and a handful of...
Baked Cauliflower. You can have Baked Cauliflower using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that. Ingredients of Baked Cauliflower It's 1 of whole cauliflower, cut into florets. Prepare of Seasoning (to taste):. You need of black pepper. You need of paprika. Prepare of Ginger. Prepare of cinnamon. You need of Cumin....
Using Dried Shiitake?! Miraculous Vanilla Ice Cream. vanilla ice cream (recommend French vanilla) Instructions. Following the Dorayaki recipe, prepare the cake and Anko. Take one cake and place some ice cream and top it with Anko. Just as delicious and comforting as the classic Cream of Mushroom Soup. This version gets its creaminess from Sunflower...
Keto Shrimp stuffed butternut squash. With the carbs in butternut squash often being a concern for veggie-lovers trying the keto diet, can it really be a part of this lifestyle, or do you have to suck it up and say goodbye to those beautiful "keto" butternut squash recipes forever? After doing some research, we've found...