Garlic Butter Shrimps LCHF : Keto. Heat the oil in a heavy based frying pan. Remove the shrimp from the pan and sit to one side. Melt the butter over medium heat in the same pan and then add garlic.
Try my version of this recipe which is not as sweet as the original. (Watch those calories!) Perfect for LCHF diet. Garlic Butter Shrimps LCHF : Keto instructions. In medium flame melt the butter in a pan and heat it until hot enough to cook the garlic. You can cook Garlic Butter Shrimps LCHF : Keto using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Butter Shrimps LCHF : Keto
- Prepare 1/4 of kilo shrimp.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 (1 bar) of real butter.
- You need 1/4 (1 head) of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1-2 of stevia packets (1 packet = 2 tsp sugar without the calories).
- Prepare to taste of salt & pepper.
Cook until lightly golden – don't burn. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper all around the pan. Cover a couple minutes, let it cook until. Shrimp sautéed in our whipped garlic butter, served with vegetables Ingredients: Shrimp, Mixed Vegetables, Herbs, Spices, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter Looking for a deal?
Garlic Butter Shrimps LCHF : Keto instructions
- In medium flame melt the butter in a pan and heat it until hot enough to cook the garlic. Cook until lightly golden – don't burn..
- Add the shrimp, sauté and sprinkle 1 stevia packet evenly. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper all around the pan. Cover a couple minutes, let it cook until color changes..
- Uncover and sauté continuously for 3-4 minutes to mix in the flavor. Taste the sauce and adjust salt, pepper, sweetness. Remove from heat and serve immediately..
Check out our loaded Meal Packages! Shrimp are swimming in a rich and creamy sauce with tons of garlic flavor. Tastes great served over steamed spinach, zucchini noodles, or spaghetti squash. What I love about Keto Creamy Garlic Parmesan Shrimp: This easy shrimp dish is low carb, keto-friendly, and gluten-free. Using zucchini noodles bulks this out with plenty of healthy greens and absorbs the lemony, buttery, garlicky goodness of the sauce for a really satisfying keto meal.