Carrot Cake Overnight Oats. These carrot cake overnight oats will give you just that plus all of the delicious flavors of carrot cake! I love carrot cake and now love oats and carrots. Bit strange to think of but its a good combo.
Guys, I got a new favorite breakfast: Carrot cake overnight oats with chia seeds, walnuts, and coconut flakes. I make overnight oats at least two or. Carrot Cake Overnight Oats are filled with delicious spices and are the perfect no-cook breakfast! You can have Carrot Cake Overnight Oats using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- Prepare 1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk of choice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yogurt of choice.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, peeled and shredded.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of maple syrup.
- You need 2 tbsp. of raisins.
- It’s 2 tsp. of chia seeds (optional).
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of ground allspice.
- It’s 1/8 tsp. of ground cardamom.
- It’s of Toppings of choice.
Overnight Oats are probably the easiest make-ahead breakfast on the planet! They require absolutely no cooking and you can make a full week's worth over the weekend! Give overnight oats a tasty boost with our indulgent carrot cake version. Carrot cake baked oatmeal, carrot cake pancakes and Carrot Cake Granola are just a few of the ways they get their carrot cake fix.
Carrot Cake Overnight Oats instructions
- Start by grating the carrot into a large bowl. Then add the milk, yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon, allspice and cardamom. Stir together until it's all incorporated. Then stir in the raisins, oats and chia seeds..
- Divide the mixture evenly into two airtight containers (such as pint sized mason jars), then place the lids on and store them in the fridge overnight (or for at least 5 hours)..
- That's it! Add whatever toppings sound good and enjoy! I like mine with chopped pecans and hemp seeds. It'll be pretty thick, so if you'd like it thinner, then add a splash of milk until it's your desired consistency..
These Carrot Cake Overnights Oats are a healthier no cook twist on this beloved dessert. Naturally sweet grated carrots and almond milk add to the dessert-like taste of these overnight oats. This easy vegan breakfast bowl is also laced with cinnamon and nutmeg, the classic carrot cake spices. The final texture will depend on how fine you shred the carrots. Loaded with grated carrots, raisins and cinnamon flavor these carrot cake overnight oats let you get away with eating something that tastes like cake for breakfast!