Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. A delicious cheeseburger reimagined as a keto soup. Not only is this keto soup rich and filling, but it manages to capture all the flavors of a juicy, delicious cheeseburger. It's as if you can even taste each individual condiments too.
Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Be careful not to boil when reheating as it can cause the cream to split. Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Ingredients Bacon cheeseburger soup has all the flavors of my favorite burger but it's perfect for chilly nights and so filling! You can cook Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- Prepare 5 slices of bacon.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of med. Onion (diced).
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 10 oz of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2-2 cups of beef broth.
- You need 2 tbs of butter.
- It’s 1 of large dill pickle (diced).
- It’s 2 tbs of mustard.
- Prepare 3 tbs of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cheese (I used Colby jack).
- You need 1 of large avocado (diced).
- You need of Salt&pepper.
My family devours this low carb soup recipe and I bet yours will too! I'm all about a big juicy burger and this keto cheeseburger soup totally delivers on all those flavors, all wrapped up in a bowl of soup. Bacon cheeseburgers are some good eats don't you think!? Ok, so one is a vegetarian now but he works in a burger joint.
Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup instructions
- In a large soup pot, cook bacon to crispy. (I diced before adding to the pan) *while bacon is cooking I like to fry whole garlic cloves with out the peel along with the bacon* remove bacon and garlic from the pan. Leaving the bacon fat..
- Add butter and diced onions to bacon fat. Fry until slightly golden..
- Add ground beef. Brown. Don't drain if 90% lean. If you didn't fry garlic with the bacon add it to the end of the browned beef process..
- Add tomato sauce, beef broth, mustard and pickles. Simmer on low for 20-30 mins..
- Turn off heat. Add in cheeses. Stir til melted. Before serving stir in bacon and avocado..
- I find lettuce completes it..
This bacon cheeseburger soup has quickly become a favorite in my house. It's loaded with amazing flavors – bacon, beef, spices, cheese, and just a hint of pickle for the acidity to cut through all of that richness. It's even been a hit with the non-keto members of my household and they'll gladly lick their bowl clean and ask for seconds. Low Carb Gluten-Free Keto Soft Pretzels – There's something about a big soft pretzel with bacon cheeseburger soup! This Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup will be a weekly staple in your house, especially in the colder months!