Keto chicken pie. Keto Chicken Potpie from Delish.com makes use of an almond flour crust. Looking for a simple, one-dish recipe that makes leftovers disappear, but still tickles all those discerning taste buds? A Keto Chicken Pot Pie that uses cheddar biscuits as the topping!
Oh, just a little thing called Fathead dough! Our Keto Chicken Tamale Pie is a low carb version of the classic dish. This delicious keto chicken pot pie will remind you of home cooking! You can cook Keto chicken pie using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto chicken pie
- Prepare 1 tsp of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of butter.
- It’s 4 of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 teaspoons of allspice.
- You need of Salt and pepper for taste.
- Prepare Half of cup chopped green onion.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic crushed.
- It’s 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 Cup of chopped carrots.
- It’s 1 cup of peas.
- Prepare 3 cups of rice cauliflower.
- You need 2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- Prepare of Taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded Jack cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Curry.
Don't sacrifice flavor because you're keto, this recipe is low-carb and high fat! So in this video we are going to do a keto cookalong and we are going to make a chicken pie keto version. Chicken is not my favourite as it is very very lean protein and I easily get hungry after. These keto chicken pot pie turnovers have all the flavors of a creamy chicken pie.
Keto chicken pie step by step
- Chopped boneless chicken add salt pepper old spice Turmeric set for half hour to suck all the spices.
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan pan and the teaspoon of butter and Fry the green onion and the garlic add carrot too cook for 5 minute.
- Five minutes later add the chicken breast and stir until all cooked and brown then add the tomato and the peas cook for 10 minutes while we making the califlower topping.
- Softened the rice cauliflower in the microwave for 10 minutes and drain..
- Use blander, add one teaspoon of butter add curry salt pepper cream cheese jack cheese,onion and garlic powder,pure all until smooth..
- To assemble. Place the meat mixture in the bottom of the casserole dish, top using spoon the cauliflower mash then smooth it..
- Bake 350F for 20 minutes.
- Calories 250 fat 14g carbohydrates 8g.
Fresh thyme, garlic, onion, mushrooms, chicken and cream cheese constitute the filling of this variation of the. Chicken pot pie is the ultimate comfort food and making them mini is even better. Chicken – like other meats – has almost no carbs, and it's nutritious. However, chicken is pretty low in fat (almost. Our chicken pot pie is both delicious and rewarding.