Spicy butter garlic shrimp (keto friendly). Garlic butter shrimp is one of those keto shrimp recipes that you'll make again and again – so easy and packed with garlic, butter, and lemon. Squeeze in a bit of lemon and add a dash of red pepper. The amount called for won't really give you a spicy garlic shrimp, but it does give it just a little kick.
Lemon, garlic, and shrimp are a failproof combination. Skip the sandwich and male these for lunch. Crushed pork rinds give it that crunch. You can cook Spicy butter garlic shrimp (keto friendly) using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy butter garlic shrimp (keto friendly)
- You need 2 lbs of large shrimp.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of siracha.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable stock.
- You need 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 5 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare Stalk of asparagus.
- Prepare of Red pepper flakes (if desired).
Keto Lemon Garlic Salmon Dinner Recipe. These super low-carb Keto Butter Burgers are the ultimate treat! Keto Friendly Garlic Butter Steak Recipe &… Quick Spicy Garlic Shrimp Noodles Recipe &… This Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp goes really well with any type of starch. In a very large skillet, heat the olive oil until shimmering.
Spicy butter garlic shrimp (keto friendly) instructions
- Cook 2 tbsp of olive oil and 2 tbsp of butter in pan add asparagus. Cook in pan about 6 minutes add salt and pepper as desired. Set aside once done cooking..
- Add remaining butter to pan. Add shrimp. Cook on both sides for about 2 minutes then and garlic and seasoning (Italian seasoning, onion powder salt and pepper). Cook another minute..
- Add vegetable stock and siracha to create a stock and let simmer for about a minute. Then add the asparagus back in to warm back up. Then add the lemon juice. Enjoy!.
Add the shrimp and cook over moderately high heat. Shrimp is a weeknight dinner superhero. It cooks quickly and is extremely versatile, yet feels like a treat every time I set it down on the dinner table. This classic recipe calls for ingredients you probably already have on hand, like butter, garlic, and lemon, which together create a saucy, Italian-leaning shrimp. Hot shrimp with smooth avocado and crunchy cucumber, combined with a delicious ginger and garlic dressing.