Backyard BBQ Chex Mix. Feel Good Knowing Chex™ Is Made With Simple Ingredients. Find Flavors And Delicious Easy Recipes For Any Occasion. Find Deals on Bbq Chex Mix in Snack Food on Amazon.
Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated. Backyard BBQ Chex Mix Found this on back of chex cereal box. Round out the BBQ flavor with onion and garlic powder, salt, and pepper. You can have Backyard BBQ Chex Mix using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Backyard BBQ Chex Mix
- You need 5 cups of corn chex cereal.
- It’s 4 cups of wheat chex cereal.
- You need 2 cups of restaurant style Caesar croutons.
- Prepare 1 cup of dark rye chips.
- It’s 1 cup of smoke flavored almonds.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter or margarine.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of blue cheese dressing.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of liquid smoke.
- It’s 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coarse ground black pepper.
Mixed together, this simple BBQ seasoning mix can be stored in a jar in the pantry and sprinkled on everything from vegetables to potatoes to popcorn. Or…turn it into slow cooker Chex mix! Stir in dressing, Worcestershire sauce and liquid smoke. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated.
Backyard BBQ Chex Mix step by step
- In large, microwaveable bowl, mix first five ingredients.
- Melt butter.
- Add dressing, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke to butter. Mix.
- Mix in other ingredients to butter mixture..
- Pour over cereal mixture..
- Mix completely..
- Microwave uncovered 5-6 minutes, pausing to stir every 2 minutes..
- Spread on wax paper or foil to cool..
- Store in airtight container..
In small bowl, mix onion powder, garlic salt and pepper. This Smoked Chex Mix is the perfect BBQ snack. It's smoky, savory, and crunchy to help you satisfy your biggest snack craving. Simply throw all the ingredients together, place it in the smoker, and you're ready to get snacking! Chex Mix on the Smoker BBQ Chex mix is the perfect snack to have on-hand for expected or unexpected guests.