Creamy Bacon Mushroom Soup (Keto/Low Carb). Melt butter in a large, heavy saucepan over medium heat. The popular Campbell's Soup brand also includes vegetable oil, modified food starch, and cane sugar. None of those ingredients are good for keto, low carb, paleo, or any kind of clean eating.
Add bacon, onion and mushroom to frying pan. Cook to until brown add to soup pot. This is not your average low carb cream of mushroom soup recipe. You can have Creamy Bacon Mushroom Soup (Keto/Low Carb) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Bacon Mushroom Soup (Keto/Low Carb)
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 227 g of Mushrooms (small pkg).
- It’s 3 slices of bacon.
- You need 1/3 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 200 g of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 of small onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of avocado oil.
- It’s 1 tbs of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Italian spice.
This keto soup recipe has all the classic flavors of a traditional mushroom soup, made with a mushroom medley, chicken broth, half and half, fresh herbs, butter, onion, and celery. Soup is the perfect stick-to-your-ribs meal, but many recipes are carb-laden with ingredients like potatoes, grains, and pasta. From creamy favorites like faux potato soup to hearty beef cabbage stew, you won't miss the carbs with these flavorful soups. Home » Low-Carb Cream Of Mushroom Soup.
Creamy Bacon Mushroom Soup (Keto/Low Carb) instructions
- Add bacon, onion and mushroom to frying pan. Cook to until brown add to soup pot..
- In soup pot (concurrent with step 1), add broth, cream cheese, oil, pepper, Italian spice together..
- Simmer 15 mins add almond flour and heavy cream. Stir well..
In a large pot melt the butter over medium heat. Deliciously Creamy Garlic Mushrooms with Bacon! A fabulous mushroom recipe prepared with butter, garlic, bacon & cream. You'll love this quick & easy side dish that's also low-carb and Keto. This low-carb and keto friendly dish is packed with flavor and makes a delicious dinner on a salad, pasta or rice!