Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Chicken. Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches is a quick and easy pressure cooker recipe that allows you to prepare home-cooked BBQ without a grill! This recipe produces juicy shredded chicken that is drizzled with BBQ sauce. How to make Instant Pot BBQ pulled chicken.
This Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Chicken recipe is an absolute family favorite – it is SO EASY to make, makes great leftover pulled chicken, and tastes fantastic. Serve this BBQ Pulled Chicken in sandwiches, on tacos, as a pizza topping, or over rice. This easy Pulled BBQ Chicken is so tender, falls apart,and flavorful! You can have Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Chicken using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Chicken
- It’s 3 of large chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of bbq sauce (sweet baby ray’s).
- It’s 3 tsp of ketjap (or Worcester sauce).
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated onion plus juice (optional).
Perfect for tacos, sandwiches, or even meal prep. BBQ Pulled Chicken for Instant Pot or Slow Cooker. This easy, flavorful, five-ingredient pulled chicken is great for those busy weeknights. Serve on brioche buns with coleslaw and pickles or over a simple salad for a.
Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Chicken instructions
- Place the ingredients in the instant pot in this order: chicken stock (or water), chicken, onion powder, garlic, powder, paprika, salt, BBQ sauce, grated onion, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Do NOT stir. You want the water to stay on the bottom of the pot so the instant pot comes to pressure..
- Place the lid on the instant pot making sure the valve is in the sealing position. Press manual (high pressure) and set to 15 minutes..
- Let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes..
- Add more BBQ sauce if desired..
- Remove chicken from instant pot and shred well..
- Return to instant pot and sauté or Slow cook in Instant Pot if sauce is too thin after shredding, until desired thickness is achieved).
- Enjoy on sandwiches, salads, BBQ plates and more! Best with King’s Hawaiian Rolls..
Folks, this Instant Pot Pulled Chicken recipe is sooooo good. Just think fall-apart tender Instant Pot BBQ Chicken that is perfect all year long for eating in sandwiches, salads, picnics and BBQs and lunch boxes and family dinners. Meal prep fans, I highly recommend you save time and save money by doubling the recipe and freeze the rest for later use. A quick weeknight supper solution, you. This Instant Pot BBQ Chicken makes an easy, weeknight meal you can use in so many ways!