Low carb tortilla pizza. These mouthwatering mini-pizzas are as big on flavor as they are low in carbs. In just a few minutes you'll be snacking on a gooey pizza loaded with all the lip-smacking stars of this Italian classic. This is a great alternative to ordering out.
On the nights I know my family will be getting delivery, I plan ahead so I can make my own without feeling left out of the pizza party. Many people are following lower carbohydrate diets like Adkins or Keto diets. If you are one of those people, low carb or keto-friendly pizza is high on your wish list. You can cook Low carb tortilla pizza using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low carb tortilla pizza
- It’s 1 of Mission wheat low carb tortilla.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Great Value mozerella cheese.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Francistco Rinaldi pizza sauce.
- You need 5 of pepperoni slices.
- It’s 3 of table spoons of coconut oil.
- Prepare of `(Optional) Pizza toppings of your choice,mushrooms,sausage,ect.
Tortilla pizzas have been around for ages, but unfortunately, tortillas are still packed with carbs. That's why KetoShrinkingMom opts for a Mission Fajita Carb Balance Whole Wheat tortilla, which only has thee grams of net carbs (total carbs minus fiber) per serving—and. A flour tortilla forms the crust of this pizza topped with chicken, green bell pepper, and onion "This is an extremely easy/fast way to prepare a delicious pizza that is light enough to be a snack, serves Made on mama lupes low carb tortillas. Pepperoni and mushroom and jarred pizza sauce.
Low carb tortilla pizza instructions
- Place a small skillet on the stove a on meduim heat..
- Pour or scoop coconut oil into the skillet..
- Place the tortilla flat in the skillet..
- Cook 20 secs then flip. Coninue cooking until golden brown..
- Remove tortilla from skillet and let it cool.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place parchment paper in a shallow pan or on a cookie sheet. Place the tortilla on the parchment paper..
- (Optional) You can use cooking spray instead of parchment paper to create a nonstick cooking surface. Simply spray th bottom of the pan..
- Spread the pizza sauce on the tortilla. Then sprinkle the mozerella cheese.Finally add the pepperoni..
- Place in a preheated 375 degree oven.
- Bake for ten minutes or until the cheese is melted..
- Remove from oven and let it cool for 1 minute..
- Serve warm.
Our low calorie, low carb tortillas are perfect for your next taco or fajita night. They are quick to whip up and taste like real tortillas! La Tortilla Factory Low Carb Tortillas – These are the low carb tortillas Kroger, and Publix will commonly have in stock. As a low carber, you've probably shouted, "Where's the bread?" at least once. This low carb tortilla recipe is versatile and simple to make.