Chicken Pasta Alfredo. Discover A Wide Range Of Easy To Make Recipes With Knorr® Products Today! A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo sauce from scratch is actually so easy. Once the pasta is cooked, use tongs to transfer the pasta straight from the water into the frying pan with the cream mixture. Sprinkle most of the parmesan over and use the tongs to toss it all together, adding a splash of the pasta water if it looks a little stiff. You can cook Chicken Pasta Alfredo using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Pasta Alfredo
- You need of red, yellow, and green peppers, sliced half moon.
- Prepare of onion, sliced half moon.
- It’s of squash, sliced half moon or chunks.
- You need of broccoli florets.
- Prepare of baby carrots.
- You need of al dente penne or fettuccine pasta, cook as directed (if use fettuccine break noodles in half).
- You need of -24oz. jars alfredo sauce (I prefer Prego or Classico, if not can make from scratch).
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of black pepper or to taste.
- You need of chicken, cooked & seasoned.
- It’s of -8oz. package of 5 cheese blend shredded cheese.
- You need of -8oz. parmesean shredded cheese.
Season well, then tip into bowls. This is how to make a One Pot Chicken Alfredo Pasta with al dente pasta and a silky creamy sauce. Add the cream and parmesan at the end to avoid gluggy sauce and unevenly cooked pasta. Watch the video and see how easy this is!
Chicken Pasta Alfredo instructions
- In large pot boil carrots for 10 minutes, then add broccoli for 5 minutes. Drain through colander with a large bowl underneath to save water..
- Set veggies aside & take boiled water & place back into same pot. Put in noodles to boil..
- While noodle are boiling, take rest of veggies & saute in butter for 10 minutes & take off heat..
- In 13×9 in. pan, mix all ingredients with only the package of shredded 5 cheese blend..
- Cover with foil & place pan in oven @ 400° for 30 minutes..
- Uncover pan, mix again & sprinkle parmesean cheese on top. Bake uncovered for 10 minutes or until cheese melts..
- Serve with garlic bread & salad..
This is not meant to be an authentic Italian pasta. This Chicken Alfredo recipe is perfect for a tasty homemade and easy weeknight meal. Made with creamy fettuccini pasta, heavy cream and parmesan, this traditional Italian pasta dish is simple and quick to make. Melt the butter in a very large skillet over medium-high heat. In a large skillet over low heat, melt cream cheese and butter; stir until smooth.