Chicken Potpie w/Alfredo Sauce. Such is the case with this Alfredo Chicken Pot Pie. We love our classic Chicken Pot Pie, but this time I switched out the standard cream of chicken with jarred alfredo sauce and my family just loved it. Think classic chicken pot pie, but kicked up with the delicious flavors of cream and parmesan from the alfredo sauce.
Remove from pan and add frozen veggies and potato. Add pie crust until no longer. Dice potato small and boil until tender. You can cook Chicken Potpie w/Alfredo Sauce using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Potpie w/Alfredo Sauce
- It’s of Boneless breasts of chicken.
- It’s of Bag frozen mixed veggies.
- It’s of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare of Red potato.
- You need of Deep dish pie crust.
- You need of rolled pie crust.
- You need of Grated Parmesan cheese.
Remove from pan and add frozen veggies and potato. Add pie crust until no longer raw. Remove from oven and add mixture. This Chicken Alfredo Pot Pie recipe has a creamy alfredo sauce filled with juicy chicken and tender vegetables topped with a flaky, golden crust.
Chicken Potpie w/Alfredo Sauce instructions
- Dice potato small and boil until tender. Sear chicken breasts in 2 tablespoons of oil until cooked evenly. Remove from pan and add frozen veggies and potato. Shred chicken using 2 forks and return to mixture along with Alfredo sauce. Season to taste. Preheat oven to 375. Add pie crust until no longer raw. Remove from oven and add mixture. Top with pie crust crimping ends together. Create 3 slits on crust. Brush crust top with egg wash then sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 30 mins to heat through and get a nice crust on pie..
With cool, crisp fall in the air, warm, creamy comfort foods are perfect for family dinners. Twist each dough strip; arrange crosswise over hot chicken mixture, gently stretching strips if necessary to fit. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning. Stir in chicken, Alfredo sauce, and the dried thyme. Stir in chicken, then stir in spinach.