Pumpkin Bread. Check Out Top Brands On eBay. To keep pumpkin bread moist, wrap it in foil or plastic wrap store in an airtight container. Pumpkin bread will keep at room temperature for two days.
Here's a custom formula that makes enough batter to fill up a medium loaf pan. This is a great pumpkin bread recipe. I made two loaves one eaten out of the oven and the other was frozen and eaten later. You can cook Pumpkin Bread using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bread
- You need 2 3/4 cups of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Crisco.
- You need 3 of Large Eggs.
- You need 2 Cups of canned Pumpkin.
- It’s 3 3/4 cups of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of all spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 dash of vanilla or butterscotch.
- Prepare of optional 1 cup white chocolate chips.
Both loaves were delicious and the loaf that had been frozen retained all of its moistness and freshness after being thawed. As the recipe submitter stated this recipe is great for freezing the loaves. Pumpkin bread tastes so quintessentially of the fall, with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and molasses. Use canned or homemade pumpkin purée.
Pumpkin Bread instructions
- Preheat oven 325° F.
- Grease and Flour two large bread pans or three medium..
- Cream sugar and Crisco..
- Add eggs..
- Add pumpkin..
- Stir in all dry ingredients..
- Add vanilla stir well..
- Optional add white chocolate chips..
- Pour even amounts into pan..
- Bake 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean..
Pumpkin bread needs no bells and whistles. In fact, we'd argue that the simpler the pumpkin bread, the better it's probably going to be. Whisk together the sugar and oil in a large bowl until well combined. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking. Pumpkin Bread Recipes You can frost it, fill it with chocolate chips, or top it with streusel, but no matter which way you make it, pumpkin bread is one of our favorite fall treats.