Shepherds pie 2. This version of shepherd 's pie is multi-layered with mashed potatoes, peas, corn, ground beef and onion. It 's finished with another layer of mashed potatoes, along with some. Shepherd's Pie comes to us from England, and is traditionally made with lamb or mutton.
Therefore, when housewives bought their Sunday meat they selected. Shepherd's Pie is the sort of food that brings a smile to everyone's face! That saucy, deeply flavourful filling, that creamy potato topping, and that awesome golden cheese. You can cook Shepherds pie 2 using 29 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shepherds pie 2
- You need 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 10 of large potato.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic chopped.
- You need 3 tbs of oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of grean peas.
- You need 1 cup of corn.
- It’s 1 of beef cube.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 2 tsp of maggi seasoning.
- Prepare of Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 2 tsp of cool runnings chicken seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of adobo.
- Prepare 2 tsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 tbs of sweet baby rays hickory bbq sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of ketchup.
- It’s 1 cup of montery jack cheese shredded.
- You need of Bacon bits.
- Prepare of Chopped chives.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot shredded.
- You need of for the potatoes.
- You need 4 tbs of butter.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic puree.
- It’s 4 tbs of hellmans mayo.
- You need 3 tbs of parmesean cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of 1% milk.
This easy Shepherd's Pie recipe is filled with lots of veggies and tender ground beef (or lamb), simmered together in the most delicious sauce. We've got some lovely twists on shepherd's pie on the site, but we were missing a definitive version of this classic family recipe – here it is! Shepherd's pie with rich lamb and creamy mash is winter comfort food at its best. The peaks and ridges on the mash just adds to the appeal!
Shepherds pie 2 instructions
- Peel potatoes and boil them till soft enough to mash.
- While potatoes are cooking in a deep friend pan add the 3tbs oil chopped onion and chopped garlic shredded carrot and peas and cook until onions are semi soft.
- Add in your ground beef and continue to cook until beef is well cooked and not pink anymore.
- Drain the greese out of your meat with strainer and then add your corn and mix well.
- Add in the onion powder paprikasprinkle little salt and pepper adobo and mix together.
- Add in beef cube maggi 1/4 cup water mix good.
- Add in chicken seasoning ketchup bbq sause n mix well n shut stove off.
- Drain potatoes once there done and put them back in pot add the butter and mash with hand masher.
- Add in 1/4 tsp salt garlic puree mayo parmesean n milk n mix well with hand blender.
- In a caserole pot add your beef mix to the bottom n even out.
- Add potatoes on top n spread n even out.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese bacon bits and chive on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven @350 for 45 minutes take out rest 15 minutes and cut in.
Our keto shepherd's pie is the best! The one skillet recipe uses ground beef with veggies & mashed cauliflower on top for easy comfort food. Shepherd's pie is traditionally made with a ground-lamb filling, but we make ours with ground beef. The sauce is really simple and flavorful, but the best part is the insanely. You likely know Shepherd's pie as a homey, comforting casserole — one that combines a flavorful stew of ground beef, peas, carrots (and sometimes corn) with mountains of.