Baileys Chocolate Ice Cream. Klondike® Triple Chocolate Donut Has Chocolate Cakey Flavor & a Milk Chocolatey Drizzle. Your Chocolate Donut Dreams Will Come True with One Bite of This Triple Chocolate Treat! The Baileys chocolate ice cream is fairly soft set and tends to melt quickly upon serving.
Baileys ice cream is the perfect way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day or any special occasion. It's a boozy, decadent treat studded with chocolate chips that any Irish cream liqueur lover will enjoy. You can cook Baileys Chocolate Ice Cream using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baileys Chocolate Ice Cream
- You need 350 ml of heavy cream.
- It’s 100 ml of condensed milk.
- You need 100 ml of baileys irish coffee.
- It’s 60 gr of fine chocolate powder.
Baileys Chocolate Ice Cream is an easy no churn recipe that only requires a blender. With an intense chocolate flavor and a nice hit from the Baileys, this ice cream will become a firm favorite when you want to cool off during hot summers. Top this with seal salt if you are feeling extra fancy! Takes exactly five minutes to make and then freeze.
Baileys Chocolate Ice Cream instructions
- Whip your heavy cream until near stiff peak consistency with the highest level mixer, it would only take 5-7 minutes. Turn off your mixer..
- Pour in condensed milk and baileys irish cream, fold them manually using rubber spatula until all well combined..
- Pour in the chocolate powder, continue to fold them until all mixed..
- Placed your mixture into a container and let it sit into your freezer about 24 hours..
Only four ingredients, creamy and delicious. Baileys Chocolate Chip No-Churn Ice Cream, homemade Ice Cream made with four ingredients, fast, easy and so delicious. I am pretty sceptical when it comes to trying new and or weird combinations in food. ice cream, chocolate, Baileys Liqueur, cream. Cinnamon Vanilla Affogato A Latte Food. baileys, espresso, ice cream. Try over ice cream for a flavorful and decadent dessert.