Potato and Ground beef Gratin. Brown ground beef using vegetable oil. Set aside and sprinkle with seasoned salt. Arrange browned beef on top of potato mixture.
Top with beef; spread remaining potatoes over beef. How to make Beef and Potato Au Gratin in the crockpot: Brown ground beef on the stovetop, add salt and pepper to taste. In a small bowl combine the paprika, garlic powder, parsley, salt and pepper. You can have Potato and Ground beef Gratin using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato and Ground beef Gratin
- You need 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- It’s 6 of potatoes, boiled.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 3 of stems of fresh Thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 c of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of flour.
- You need 3 cups of milk.
- It’s 3 cups of shedded cheese.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of butter.
Add half of the potatoes in the slow cooker. This hearty, wintry dish is a cross between a shepherd's pie and potato gratin It's got a layer of browned ground beef spiked with onions, sage and spinach on the bottom, with a luscious, cheese- and cream-slathered root vegetable topping that turns golden and crisp-edged in the oven If you aren't a rutabaga fan, you can use all potatoes, or a combination of white and sweet potatoes Set potato sauce mix aside. In a bowl, combine soup, water, chilies, mushrooms, pimientos and reserved sauce mix; mix well. Pour a third of the mixture over corn.
Potato and Ground beef Gratin instructions
- Brown ground beef, or turkey. Drain off access grease when done. Add salt and pepper to meat..
- Take boiIed potatoes and mash them..
- In saucepan melt butter and add chopped onion stir for 2 minutes..
- Add in flour and Thyme stir until bubbly remove from heat..
- Add milk place back on heat and stir until bubbly..
- Add 2 cups of shedded cheese. Stir until melted and smooth. Turn heat off. Remove from heat..
- In a greased 13 x 9 dish layer half of the potatoes, top with meat, top with remaining potatoes. Pour cheese sauce on top. Bake for 30 min covered..
- Top with remaining cheese and bake for 15min..
In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. The Best Ground Beef Potatoes Recipes on Yummly Ground Beef And Potato Gratin, Mini Ground Beef And Mashed Potato Pies, Ground Beef With String Beans And Mashed Potatoes. Sign Up / Log In My Feed Articles Meal Planner New Pantry-Ready Recipes New Browse Yummly Pro Guided Recipes New Smart Thermometer. Alternate ground beef mixture, then potatoes until completely used.