Becky's easy Holiday pretzels. Great recipe for Becky's easy Holiday pretzels. Super easy holiday treat enjoyed by all!. We liked the sweet & salty combo in addition to the minty crunch from the candy canes!!.lots of variation can be made for each holiday. :santa :cookie majormom.
Easy Cheese Sauce is an easy and slimmed-down version of your typical cheese sauce and pairs beautifully with SUPERPRETZEL® Soft Pretzels! Enjoy them together as appetizers, party treats, after school, game day or an anytime snack! Immediately upon removing from the oven, place one M-n-M on top of each pretzel/chocolate. You can have Becky's easy Holiday pretzels using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Becky's easy Holiday pretzels
- Prepare 1 lb of Bag of pretzels (your choice).
- You need 12 oz of Almond bark (I used vanilla,6 cubes from a 1.5lb pack).
- Prepare 6 each of Candy Canes..crushed (I crushed mine in a gallon freezer bag).
- You need 1 each of Holiday sprinkles of your choice.
- You need 1 box of wax paper or foil for laying out and prepping your pretzels.
Pretzels are a delicious way to make easy holiday treats. In case you didn't realize, Christmas is THIS WEEK! I will be spending the first part of my week wrapping gifts, baking, cooking, cleaning and the second part of the week celebrating the birth of Jesus with all of the people I love. Every party, holiday, and social gathering needs some tasty appetizers to feed a crowd of people.
Becky's easy Holiday pretzels instructions
- Lay out your wax paper/foil to cover the work area on your counter..this will prevent the pretzels from sticking and help with clean up..
- Spread the pretzels out evenly onto your paper/foil..
- Crush your candy canes in advance and have your sprinkles all ready to go..as once you drizzle the process goes quickly..
- Place your almond bark into a microwave safe bowl and put in microwave for 30 sec. intervals..stopping to stir and check for melting each time..takes about 2 and 1/2 minutes..
- Once melted..take a small teaspoon and dip & drizzle the chocolate over the pretzels..moving quickly until all pretzels are covered..and chocolate is gone..
- Quickly sprinkle the crushed candy canes all over the pretzels while the chocolate is still melted so they will stick..follow with your sprinkles..
- Leave to harden for about an hour..remove from surface and enjoy!.
This just so happens to be my favorite food group, so we've got lots of recipes to share! We have easy appetizer recipes for every occasion, ranging from small bites and finger foods, to hot dips and simple snack food. Dip pretzel rod ends in melted chocolate then roll in desired toppings until fully coated. Mini Caramel Pretzels – An Easy Holiday Gift. Although these mini caramel pretzels are awesome to hoard and keep all for yourself, they also make a great homemade holiday gift.