Chicken Paws Korean Style Instant Pot IP. Great recipe for Chicken Paws Korean Style Instant Pot IP. Been a long while since I've had these, so when I saw them in my regular grocery, I snatched a package. I sort of took some technique from a couple regular recipes, some ideas and ingredients from a few others, added or subtracted to come.
I like a variety of foods, but hate tomatoes, so you don't see too many of my recipes with tomatoes on them. Chicken Paws Korean Style Instant Pot IP step by step. What I found at my local grocery. You can have Chicken Paws Korean Style Instant Pot IP using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Paws Korean Style Instant Pot IP
- You need 1-1 1/2 pounds of chicken feet.
- You need of Marinade.
- You need 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 Tbl of soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tbl of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbl of vinegar (I used rice).
- Prepare 1 Tbl of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of liquid smoke (optional).
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 3 of Tbl. Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbl of hoison sauce.
- It’s 2 Tbl of Gochujang (or hot sauce, to taste).
- Prepare 1 of Tbl. Sesame oil.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 (2 inch) of fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 Tbl of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare of Saute.
- Prepare 3 Tbl of oil.
- You need 1 3/4 cups of chicken broth.
If required clean your chicken feet, and optionally clip the toe nails, place in a bowl. Add marinade ingredients to bowl, mix well. Add oil to IP liner, put IP on saute.. Great recipe for Garlic sous vide Pork Chops Instant Pot IP.
Chicken Paws Korean Style Instant Pot IP instructions
- What I found at my local grocery.
- If required clean your chicken feet, and optionally clip the toe nails, place in a bowl.
- Add marinade ingredients to bowl, mix well. Let sit for 30 minutes to 2 hours, stir occasionally..
- Add oil to IP liner, put IP on saute.
- Put chicken feet in liner right away, to cold oil so they don't pop and burn you, save remaining marinade.
- Add left over marinade to smaller bowl. Add rest of sauce ingredients, Stir..
- Stir chicken feet often until a little browned. Add chicken broth and deglaze liner.
- Add sauce, stir it up.
- Set IP to pressure cook for 20 minutes.
- Allow to natural pressure release 10 minutes, quick release the remaining pressure.
- Now you can cook the sauce until thick, on saute stirring frequently, or remove and eat immediately, like I do.
- Garnish with green onions and/or sesame seeds..
First time using Ultra Mode on my IP. I loved it, the wife said next time dial her garlic back just a little. The chops were cooked nicely, not exactly what I was shooting for (read the last step), but. Great recipe for Paprika Baked Chicken Wings. Kids should even like it as is.