Mu Shu Chicken Lettuce Wraps.
You can cook Mu Shu Chicken Lettuce Wraps using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mu Shu Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- It’s of wraps.
- You need of soy sauce.
- Prepare of hoisin sauce.
- You need of rice wine vineagar.
- You need of sesame oil.
- You need of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- Prepare of finely grated fresh ginger.
- Prepare of chicken, cooked and shredded. I use store rotisserie chicken for ease of use.
- You need of package prepared coleslaw, I prefer the broccoli coleslaw.
- You need of head of bibb or boston lettuce. You will use 12 outer leaves from head of lettuce.
- You need of green onions, sliced on bias.
- It’s of chopped peanuts.
- It’s of chopped cashews.
Mu Shu Chicken Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Place all liquids ,garlic, red pepper flakes and ginger into large pan..
- Bring to low boil over meat heat and then turn heat off..
- Add chicken, stir well and then add coleslaw. Cover, set a side..
- Prepare lettuce leaves on plate. You need 12, full untorn leaves..
- Divide chicken mixture amongst lettuce leaves.
- Divide green onions and nuts over top and serve..
- Recipe by taylor68too..