90 Second Microwave Hot Chocolate Mug Cake (vegan).
You can have 90 Second Microwave Hot Chocolate Mug Cake (vegan) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 90 Second Microwave Hot Chocolate Mug Cake (vegan)
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of cocoa.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of plain flour.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of caster sugar.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of almond milk (or use normal milk).
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
90 Second Microwave Hot Chocolate Mug Cake (vegan) instructions
- Mix together all of the dry ingredients really thoroughly in a bowl..
- Make a well in the centre and pour in your milk and oil. Use a spoon to combine wet and dry into a thick batter..
- Transfer into a mug that has been lightly greased with oil. Microwave for 1 1/2 minutes (this may vary a bit depending on the strength of your microwave so be careful the first time you make it. If it’s a little dry then cook it for less next time. Practice makes perfect so best make this every day 😉.
Related posts of "Recipe: Appetizing 90 Second Microwave Hot Chocolate Mug Cake (vegan)"
Cinnamon Rolls. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls? Rich and fluffy, with their soft, buttery interior they are totally irresistible. Cinnamon roll (also cinnamon bun, cinnamon swirl, cinnamon Danish and cinnamon snail) is a sweet roll served commonly in Northern Europe (mainly in Scandinavia) and North America. Soft and fluffy, and topped with a...
3 Cheese Keto Fat Head Pizza Dough. It's got a crispy keto crust that perfect for pilling on all the cheese and toppings! With the flavors of three very distinct cheeses plus garlic, this pizza is proof that sometimes the simplest flavor combinations are the most delicious! Fat is where the flavor is and this...
Coconut Flour Pizza Crust (keto). This coconut flour pizza crust is the best gluten-free and keto crust I've ever tried. It's soft and tasty, and sturdy enough to hold with your hands! You have to make this pizza crust! Coconut Flour Pizza Crust is incredibly delicious and the perfect base for all your favorite toppings....
Keto-Friendly Finger Lickin' Chicken. I show how to cook a Keto friendly dish of chicken fingers using pork rinds. This works for Keto, Gluten Free, Low Carb, and Atkins Diet. You can pretty much throw any ingredient on some wings and it's bound to be good. My husband started a ketone diet recently, leaving me...