You can have Brownie Recipe using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brownie Recipe
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/4 of yoghurt.
- It’s Few drops of Vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 cup of All-purpose flour.
- It’s Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
Brownie Recipe instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees). Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan..
- In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder. Spread batter into prepared pan..
- Bake in a preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not overcook..
- To Make Frosting: Combine 3 tablespoons softened butter, 3 tablespoons cocoa, honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1 cup confectioners' sugar. Stir until smooth. Frost brownies while they are still warm..