Cauliflower Crusted Pizza Bites- Keto. This Keto Cauliflower Pizza Crust recipe is a great staple to add to your low carb menu. It's thin, crispy on the edges, and tastes delicious. Grate cauliflower on the small side of a box grater to form fine crumbs.
As with most of your favorite dishes, your best option is to make it yourself — especially when you want pizza. […] Tips and Techniques for the Best Cauliflower Pizza Crust. You can reference this post on How to Rice Cauliflower, if needed. Be sure to use an old kitchen towel to wring all the water out as cauliflower doesn't typically have the best smell.; Really squeeze hard to get as much water out as possible for the best results.; Store leftover pizza crust tightly wrapped in the refrigerator. You can cook Cauliflower Crusted Pizza Bites- Keto using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Crusted Pizza Bites- Keto
- You need 1 head of cauliflower.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 cup of Grated Parmesan.
- Prepare of Season with Italian herb and panko bread crumbs to taste (smell).
- Prepare of Cheese for topping.
- It’s 1/2 cup of marinara.
- It’s of Pepperoni if desired.
This easy keto cauliflower pizza crust is not only delicious but is made with only three ingredients and best part, is keto friendly so you can enjoy it without the guilt! In less than an hour you'll have pizza crust that you can pick up, with crispy edges. How To Make Cauliflower Pizza Crust. All your little pizza bites will pop right out!
Cauliflower Crusted Pizza Bites- Keto step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut florets off cauliflower and mince in blender.
- Pour into microwavable bowl and heat in high for 4 minutes.
- Pour into a towel and squeeze out as much moisture as possible (a kitchen towel works great but it may take more than one) until dough forms.
- Mix the parmesan and seasonings into the dough evenly.
- Roll into small flat patties and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden colored.
- Remove from oven and top with marinara, remaining cheese, and pepperoni if desired and bake until toppings are melted or crisp (about 5-7 minutes).
Tools To Make No Crust Pizza. Making cauliflower pizza bites is so crazy simple, perfect for any busy, health conscious individual (especially busy moms)! All you really need to make these no crust pizza bites is a muffin pan, a clean kitchen towel and a food processor or mixer of some sort. This Low-carb Keto Pepperoni Pizza with Cauliflower Crust is super flavorful and gluten-free. I made this cauliflower bites for lunch and we just loved them.