Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole.
You can have Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole
- You need 1 can of fiesta nacho cheese soup.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of Tbl chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin or taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 can of green giant mexi-corn, drained.
- You need 1 small of onion cut in half and sliced in thin strips.
- You need 4 medium of potatoes, sliced thin like potato chips(can just dice into small cubes).
- It’s 1 bag of shredded mexican blend cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 block of velveeta cheese, diced.
- You need 1/4 of -1/2 cup milk.
Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole step by step
- Brown hamburger with chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt & pepper over med-high heat. Drain grease..
- In medium pot, pour in cheese soup, 1/4 cup milk, 1 cup shredded cheese and velveeta cubes. Melt on low-med heat. Might need to add more milk if sauce is too thick..
- In baking dish sprayed with non stick spray, Add a little of the cheese sauce to bottom of dish. Add layer of potato, then meat, then sliced onion, some of the corn, cheese sauce and top with some shredded cheese.. Keep making layers like this till out of ingredients. End with shredded cheese..
- In pre-heated oven at 350, bake covered with aluminum for 30 minutes. Uncover and finish baking for another 15-20 minutes till potatoes are fork tender..
- Describe this step.