Chewy chocolate chip cookies. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda; set aside. But what constitutes a great chocolate chipper is the subject of passionate feelings and debate. For some, crispy edges and some crunch are attractive attributes, but these cookies are not for them.
Big chocolate chunks promise chocolate in every single bite. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. ** Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available nutrient data. You can have Chewy chocolate chip cookies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chewy chocolate chip cookies
- It’s 1.5 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soft butter.
- It’s 2/3 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need of Tons of chocolate chips!.
In a bowl, mix together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar thoroughly. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies. Number one: Don't use chips; instead, opt for a mix of milk or semisweet and dark chocolate chunks.
Chewy chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Cream warm butter. Add sugars. Then add vanilla and egg..
- Mix flour and baking powder in separate bowl then add slowly to wet mixture..
- Stir chocolate chips with spoon..
- Scoop tablespoons onto nonstick cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool before eating..
The second is to let the dough rest overnight or longer for a more complex, toffee-like flavor. Lastly, use an ice cream scooper to get even-sized cookies every time. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended.