easy sloppy joe casserole. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place the ground beef into a skillet over medium heat. Cook, stirring to crumble, until no longer pink.
Looking for more twists on the Sloppy Joe classic? Try our Slow Cooker Pizza Sloppy Joes for a creative variation. It combines easy Sloppy Joes with pepperoni and mozzarella. You can cook easy sloppy joe casserole using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of easy sloppy joe casserole
- It’s 6 large of hashbrowns.
- It’s 1 lb of ground meat.
- Prepare 1 can of sloppy joe sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of frozen spinach.
A simple twist on a classic sloppy joe for National Sloppy Joe Day gets you this incredible penne pasta casserole. Loaded with all the beefy tomato flavors you expect with a traditional sloppy joe, this quick and hearty meal is a weeknight favorite, and great for serving a crowd. How to Make Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole. This casserole is SUPER easy to make.
easy sloppy joe casserole instructions
- brown meat till done and drain.
- reuturn to pan add spinach and sauce and stir on low till boiling.
- fry up hashbrowns till done.
- preheat oven to 350 and take a bread pan add three hashbrowns to bottom.
- add half sloppy joe sauce on top.
- then add three more hashbrowns.
- add cheese then rest of sloppy joe sauce on top.
- bake for 10 min on 350.
- good with bread and quick n easy for a busy night.
Start with making the cornbread base. Mix together Jiffy mix cornbread, creamed corn, eggs, milk, and a little cheese. Pop that in the oven to partially bake and prepare the sloppy joe meat. I browned some ground beef and used a can of Manwich sloppy joe sauce. A Healthy Keto Sloppy Joe Recipe.