Fried rice#myunique rice recipe contest. Fried rice is a dish of cooked rice that has been stir-fried in a wok or a frying pan and is usually mixed with other ingredients such as eggs, vegetables, seafood, or meat. Fried rice is a tasty dish that is traditionally made from steamed rice stir-fried in a wok, but it can also be made in a pan. Fried rice is delicious with a variety of ingredients.
These easy fried rice recipes are merely a suggestion and you can freestyle with whatever veg or cooked meat you've got in the fridge for a perfect quick snack or light supper. Transform leftover rice into an easy dish your family will love with dozens of fried rice recipes from Allrecipes, including shrimp fried rice, chicken fried rice, and more. Whip up a wholesome dinner in a flash with our simple fried rice recipes. You can cook Fried rice#myunique rice recipe contest using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried rice#myunique rice recipe contest
- It’s 11/2 cup of pre cooked rice.
- It’s of Pre cooked peas and carrots.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized onions.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes diced.
- Prepare of Green and red bell peppers.
- You need 1 of small sized cucumber.
- Prepare of Oil n salt.
These super-versatile dishes are great for using up ingredients in the fridge. This Chinese fried rice has the flavor those other recipes are missing. Make sure you season your rice with salt before it cooks. Add some butter to the cooking water, as well.
Fried rice#myunique rice recipe contest instructions
- In a non stick pan fry the onions until translucent.
- Add the cucumber, tomatoes and pepper and stir.
- Add the peas and carrots and stir.
- Add the rice and mix it with vegetables.
- Serve with a stew of choice. Mine served with egg curry.
Fried rice is a takeout favorite, but it's also quick and easy to make at home. It's a great way to use up leftover rice—in fact, cooked, cold rice makes the best fried rice—and transform boring leftovers. Are you craving chicken fried rice right now? You might think you can't have it while you're staying safe at home. When it comes to fried rice, the older the rice, the better the result.