Ground Beef Chili.
You can cook Ground Beef Chili using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Chili
- It’s 2-2.5 lbs of ground beef.
- It’s 1-1.5 of white onion, diced.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 head of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ceyenne pepper.
- You need 5 cans of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of hot chili beans in sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of dark red kidney beans, rinsed.
- Prepare 1 can of great northern white beans, rinsed.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeno, diced.
- You need 1.5 of bell pepper, diced.
- You need 3 stalks of celery, sliced 1/4in thick.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 of lime, squeezed.
Ground Beef Chili instructions
- Add about a tbsp of olive oil in a large stock pot on medium high heat, then cook the beef and onions. Season with salt..
- Once the liquids have boiled off and the onion is transparent, add the garlic. Continue cooking for a couple minutes..
- Add spices, continue cooking for another minute..
- Add the diced tomatoes, reduce heat to medium, and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add the beans, simmer for another 20 minutes..
- Prepare the vegetables as shown with cuts described in the ingredients list. Experiment with various types and amounts of peppers to suit your preference, such as pablano or habanero..
- Add vegetables, squeezed lime, and sugar. Continue simmering for 1 hour. If the consistency gets too thick, add some water or else cover and reduce heat to low. Adjust seasoning to taste. Then enjoy!.