Keto Chicken & Waffles. Get all your protein in the most delicious way possible—topped with cheese and bacon, loaded with garlic, or tossed in a spicy jerk spice rub. These easy keto chicken dinners will make weeknight. Chicken is beloved by keto eaters because it's simple to prepare and easy on the wallet, but that doesn't mean it has to be boring!
It's versatile and often loved by eaters of all ages. By itself, chicken is way too lean to be keto (especially chicken breast without skin), but with added fat and some vegetables you're able to make fantastic ketogenic meals. If you like our favorite keto ground beef recipes, you'll love our best-ever keto chicken recipes. You can have Keto Chicken & Waffles using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken & Waffles
- Prepare of Chicken.
- You need 1.5 lbs of chicken breast tenders.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pork rinds pulverized.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon pepper.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of water.
- It’s of Waffles.
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- It’s 6 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 Tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 6 Tbsp of coconut flour.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need Pinch of salt.
From Mexican classics you can cook in an Instant Pot (like these Instant Pot Keto Chicken Fajita Bowls) to Keto Alfredo with Grilled Chicken (our diet-friendly take on an Italian favorite), we've got the keto chicken dinner recipes you've been looking for. Keto Butter Chicken Image Courtesy of Cast Iron Keto. I loved butter chicken before going the keto route, and the fact that there is a low-carb version of it just makes my heart and tummy happy. It's super creamy and rich so you won't be hungry an hour later after eating this dish.
Keto Chicken & Waffles step by step
- Mix wet ingredients in shallow dish. Mix dry ingredients in another shallow dish..
- Dip in egg mixture then dry mixture. Repeat if prefer thicker coating. Rest for a few minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375°. Heat frying oil. Cook until golden brown. Approximately not more than 10 minutes..
- Cook in oven for 20-30 minutes..
- Mix waffle ingredients in blender. Let sit for a few minutes to thicken. Cook in waffle iron. Makes about 5 waffles..
Dipping Sauces For Keto Chicken Strips. Dipping sauce is a must for chicken strips, if you ask me. 😉 Here are my favorites: This quick and easy fried chicken recipe is perfect for the keto diet. Juicy Cheese stuffed chicken breasts seared in olive oil and topped with marinara sauce and a mixture of parmesan and mozzarella cheese. I absolutely love to make chicken and broccoli, but my kids aren't always fans of my 'healthy' cooking. This keto chicken and broccoli casserole is one of the exceptions, funnily enough, because it's so good, it doesn't taste like any old boring concoction.