Keto Fried cabbage and chicken. Yes, this fried cabbage with bacon recipe is keto! Traditional Southern fried cabbage often has a tablespoon or two of sugar added to it, which makes it less than ideal for keto. Shred the cabbage finely using a sharp knife or a food processor.
Alkalinity has also been taken into account in the recipe, so it helps alleviate keto flu. Recipe is for one, but just use the serving count adjuster right here in the recipe to make more. Most fried cabbage recipes call for chopped onion, but mine doesn't. You can cook Keto Fried cabbage and chicken using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Fried cabbage and chicken
- You need 1/2 of small sized cabbage cut.
- It’s 1 of small pepper.
- You need 2 pieces of already cooked chicken(shredded).
- It’s of Unsalted butter.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of tumeric.
This recipe is best fresh, but leftovers reheat well since cabbage is fairly hearty. More Keto Dinner Recipes: Chicken and cabbage is a one pan meal that is healthy and quick. Fried Cabbage – Delicious, low-carb comfort food prepared with cabbage and bacon! Quick and easy Keto-friendly side dish perfect for a weeknight meal.
Keto Fried cabbage and chicken step by step
- Place your pan on hot flame, add butter to melt..
- Add your sliced pepper and onions, shredded chicken and fry for a few minutes.
- For your spices you add your salt and tumeric..(because this is a keto meal I did not use seasoning cubes but others can).
- After stiring the mixture, add your cut cabbage and allow to steam for a while….and your fried cabbage and chicken is ready..
Serve with pork tenderloin, corned beef, or roast chicken for a complete dinner. This Keto Fried Cabbage with Bacon is the perfect side dish or can stand alone as a meal. It's versatile in flavor and perfect for a low-carb diet! Keto Fried Cabbage with Bacon Recipe. I don't know why cabbage tends to get such a bad rap.