Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts. Our almond flour zucchini bread is absolutely Keto-friendly. With Zucchini being one of the veggies that are so low in carbs and all of the other ingredients like almond flour, eggs, swerve, and nuts also being so low in carbs. This low carb and keto zucchini bread is made with almond flour and is perfectly moist.
In a large bowl, cream the butter and sweetener together until fluffy. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sweetener together until fluffy. Fold the shredded zucchini into the batter. You can cook Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- You need 3/4 cup of erythritol sweetener.
- You need 5 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- It’s 4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 2 cups of zucchini/ grated/ excess water removed.
Have you tried our other keto loaf bread recipes? Keto Zucchini Bread with Walnuts You'll love this moist and delicious keto zucchini bread. It's slightly sweet, packed with hidden veggies, and topped with crunchy walnuts. Keto Zucchini Bread with walnuts is not only Keto, but it's DELICIOUS!
Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts instructions
- Preheat the oven 350f. Grease a 9×5 loaf pan, line with parchment paper. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sweetener together until fluffy.
- Add the eggs, on at a time stir in the vanilla mix well..
- In separate bowl stir together almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, xanthan gun and salt..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and stir to complete. Add walnuts..
- Add the grated zucchini, and gold gently..
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 50-55 mins. Check with toothpick if inserted and comes clean..
Made with an almond and coconut flour blend, this recipe is delightfully low carb, but still just as crave-worthy as the zucchini bread you grew up eating. This low carb zucchini bread recipe bakes up beautifully with a texture that is similar to regular spiced bread recipe. This easy zucchini bread recipe is a perfect addition to a keto brunch, great for an on the go breakfast, or top it with butter or cream cheese for a delicious keto snack. Chopped walnuts; Low carb sugar substitute (or other low carb sweetener) Wet Ingredients: Eggs; Butter; Coconut oil liquified (omit for less oily bread) Vanilla extract; Grated zucchini; Coconut & Almond Flour. While many of the keto recipes out there are for either coconut or almond flour zucchini bread, this one uses a blend of both.