Keto Friendly Zucchini Casserole. This baked Zucchini Casserole is an irresistibly delicious vegetarian meal or a side dish, chock full of great flavor, texture, and nutrition. Did I mention that it's also cheesy, low in carbs, and Keto-friendly? Zucchini – see next paragraph on how to prepare zucchinis to make the best zucchini casserole.
Soft, butter-fried onions are a delicious addition to the zucchini. Deliciously cheesy, low in carbs and keto friendly, this zucchini bake makes a wonderful summer side dish that even the kids will love. A great way to use up that bounty of summer squash. You can have Keto Friendly Zucchini Casserole using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Zucchini Casserole
- You need of zucchini’s, thinly sliced.
- You need of small onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s of any type of grated cheese(I used mozzarella and some cheddar and some Parmesan).
- It’s of sour cream.
- It’s of cream(I used heavy whipping cream).
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
You have to laugh, because this zucchini casserole recipe was born of absolute necessity. This zucchini keto casserole is made with cheese, zucchini (instead of carb-packed noodles), eggs, and bacon to make a high-fat low-carb casserole. It's very easy to whip up and is extremely versatile. It makes for a great breakfast on its own, but is also a nice side to a dinner entrée, paired with keto meatloaf or keto Italian meatballs.
Keto Friendly Zucchini Casserole instructions
- Slice zucchini a and onion, set the oven to 350f, grease the 9 inch baking pan w butter.
- Place overlapping zucchini slices in baking dish, layer with onion slices and grated cheese,.
- In a small bowl combine sour cream and cream with garlic powder, salt and pepper, if sour cream is thick add more cream. Spread sour cream mixture over the zucchini. Bake at 350F about 35 minutes or so..
If you crave pizza but don't want the carbs from the crust, this keto pizza casserole with zucchinis is the best option!. We all love a good pizza, but it doesn't mean you have to bake a pizza crust. Don't get me wrong I love my keto pizza crust recipe, but. Its flowers or blossoms, much like its fruit, also boasts a wide array of vitamins and minerals like: vitamins A, C, E, and K, magnesium, fiber, and potassium. This simple baked zucchini casserole recipe is a great recipe for using up all of that amazing summer zucchini.