Kit kat milkshake recipe. The Kit Kat bars had unique messages inscribed in the chocolate, so it was neat to open them up and see what was inside. The Reese's Pieces have always been a family favorite, so We had a lot of Kit Kat bars to eat, so I thought it would be fun to use some of them to create a yummy milkshake recipe. Learn how to make a Kit Kat milkshake at home.
Even an inexperienced cook and a supervised child can make this yummy milkshake. Topped off with whipped cream and a Kit-Kat bar, this milkshake is sure to please. The Kit Kat Milkshake with Ice-Cream has a luscious, chocolaty mouth-feel punctuated by crunchy titbits of Kit Kat. You can have Kit kat milkshake recipe using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kit kat milkshake recipe
- Prepare 1 of Kit Kat bar (broken).
- It’s 2 cups of vanilla ice cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s as required of Hershey's chocolate syrup.
- You need as required of Whipped cream.
The rich taste and unique mouth-feel make it a special treat that is incomparable to other milkshakes. Serve it immediately to enjoy the crispness of the crushed Kit Kat. KitKat Milkshake – Learn How to Make KitKat Milkshake and get all the details like Ingredients, Cooking Method of KitKat Milkshake on Vaya.in. It could be holidays, global events, or maybe someone just made a wish.
Kit kat milkshake recipe step by step
- Combine ice cream, Kit Kat bar, milk, and vanilla extract in blender. Squeeze chocolate syrup on top..
- Blend until smooth..
- Pour into your favorite glass and top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup..
That's what makes this recipe fun. It will always taste like Kit Kats, but. Kit Kat Milkshake is a delicious Continental recipe served as a Drinks. How to Make Kit Kat Milkshake. Mix all the ingredients in a blender or mixer bowl and blend until smooth.