Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast.
You can cook Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast
- It’s of Beef Pot Roast.
- You need of Vidalia Onion.
- You need of Fresh Carrots.
- It’s of Fresh Celery.
- Prepare of Sweet Bell Pepper.
- You need of Chopped Garlic.
- Prepare of Pot Roast Seasoning (your choice).
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of Worcestershire Sauce.
Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast step by step
- Place beef roast into the crock pot.
- Using a knife, make cuts all over beef roast.
- Put chopped garlic into holes using your hands and olive oil.
- Chop all vegetables and add to crock pot.
- Empty Seasoning packet over ingredients and mix well.
- Add water and mix well, using hands. Then add Worcesteshire sauce..
- Turn crock pot on high and cook for 4 hours. Or turn crock pot on low and cook for 7 hours..
- Optional: add spinach to crock pot for even more nutrients.