Low carb oven baked chicken.
You can have Low carb oven baked chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low carb oven baked chicken
- It’s of Boneless chicken thigh (2 pieces).
- It’s of Almond flour (1 1/2 cups).
- It’s of Parmesan cheese (1/2 cup).
- You need of Cayenne pepper (1 tsp).
- You need of Paprika (1 tsp).
- It’s of Garlic powder (1/2 tsp).
- You need of Onion powder (1/2 tsp).
- It’s of Salt (1 tsp).
- Prepare of Heavy cream (2 tbsp).
- You need of Eggs (2 medium).
Low carb oven baked chicken step by step
- Preheat the oven to 195 C. Line a large parchment paper on a baking tray..
- Whisk eggs and heavy cream in a bowl..
- In another bowl mix all the dry ingredients..
- Working with one chicken piece at a time, coat chicken first in breading bowl, then in egg wash bowl, then again in breading bowl..
- Place breaded chicken pieces on the prepared parchment paper. Cook in the oven for 40 mins or until it browns. (You can deep fry it or put it in an air fryer).