Quesadilla. Embrace The Cheesiness Of Velveeta Recipes! Compare Prices on Quesadilla Machine in Kitchen & Dining. This is a delicious quesadilla recipe using ingredients like low-fat sour cream, refried black beans, and whole-wheat tortillas.
A quesadilla is a heated tortilla with melted cheese inside. But in addition to cheese, you can put practically anything in a quesadilla. My favorites are mushrooms, olives, tomatoes, and onions. You can cook Quesadilla using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quesadilla
- You need of Tortilla wraps.
- It’s of Chicken breast.
- Prepare of Spices (chicken spices,onion powder,oregano,garlic powder,curry).
- It’s of Seasoning.
- It’s of Cheese.
- Prepare of Veggies (green pepper,yellow pepper,red pepper).
I don't cook these ingredients first, but it really is a matter of taste. You could if you wanted to. Traditionally, a corn tortilla is used, but it can also be made with a flour tortilla, particularly in northern Mexico and the United States. Use this Quesadilla recipe to make an irresistible Quesadilla using any protein or vegetable!
Quesadilla step by step
- Make a nice sauce with the chicken breast and grate the cheese and in a pan put one side of the tortilla wraps.
- Let the cheese melt and by one side, and add the sauce to it.
- After it has melt,cover it with cheese again,and use the end of the tortilla wraps and cover it,let’s it grill small for sometime and turn to the other side to grill too.
- Cut the middle and serve 😋😋.
Today's recipe centres around on one master Mexican Spice Mix that works fabulously with both meat and vegetables. This Quesadilla seasoning adds great flavour onto and into proteins, and into any stuffing for Quesadillas generally. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add peppers and onion and season with salt and pepper. This chicken quesadilla recipe has an impressive look and taste with little preparation.