Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan). It's super easy to make and totally customizable with your favorite seasonings.</p> <p. Watch how to make perfect roasted cauliflower in this short recipe video! Plus, see how to make several simple variations to suit your meal.
In this way even those who say they. This beautiful and delicious whole slow-roasted cauliflower topped with herb-butter is fantastic! Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. You can have Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan)
- You need 1 of cauliflower head.
- You need 2 of medium potatos.
- Prepare 1 of large garlic clove.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of tahini.
- It’s 1 liter of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- You need to taste of fresh ground black pepper.
Roasted cauliflower can be served warm or at room temperature. It can be part of an antipasto of roasted vegetables. Or an accompaniment to a roast chicken or lamb. The Best Roasted Cauliflower Recipes on Yummly
Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) instructions
- Preheat the oven at 375°..
- Peel and dice the potatos. Cook in microwave in little bit of water till tender. Drain water, put aside and let cool down..
- Wash and cut the cauliflower in small florets. Put in large bowl..
- Mince the garlic and add to the bowl with the cauliflower florets and 2 tablespoon of tahini. Mix till all the florets are well covered in tahini..
- Lay on baking sheet covered with parchemin paper, sprinkle with fresh ground black pepper and roast in oven for about 20 minutes or till cauliflower is tender, making sure it gets golden brown but not burned..
- Once this is done, transfert in food processor with the cooked potatos and the vegetable broth. Pulse till smooth..
- Add almond milk little at a time in food processor while its working, till you get consistency desired. You might need more or less than 1/2 cup mentionned above..
- Reheat in pot on stove top or in microwave, as you wish..
- Serve hot with pita bread, babaganouj or hummus..
Whole Roasted Cauliflower, Simple Roasted Cauliflower, Garlic Roasted Cauliflower. Sure, I also love Cauliflower Rice, Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes, and other cauliflower dishes, but I believe roasting is the king of all cooking methods when it comes to this cruciferous vegetable. If you've only been eating cauliflower raw, you haven't seen anything yet. Go beyond tossing the crunchy veg into salads with. A head of cauliflower goes a long way.