Vegan chocolate cake. This really is the best chocolate cake ever, vegan or otherwise. A simple vegan chocolate cake, made with basic ingredients and perfect for any occasion. This vegan cake is a good recipe to have on hand any time you need to make a basic chocolate cake.
Not only is it super easy to make, but I'm actually convinced it is flop proof! This may be the healthiest cake I've made, but you'd never know it by eating it. It's perfectly moist with a rich dark chocolate flavor that's made even richer with a thick. You can cook Vegan chocolate cake using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan chocolate cake
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of For the glaze:.
- It’s 2 cups of icing sugar.
- It’s 5 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegan milk.
This easy to make gluten free chocolate cake might become your new favorite dessert because it's fudgy, moist, rich, and so chocolaty! While the cakes cool prepare the frosting. Add vegan butter, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and vanilla. This BEST vegan chocolate cake recipe is quick and easy with no unusual ingredients.
Vegan chocolate cake step by step
- In a bowl add flour, sugar, salt and cocoa powder. Mix well and keep it aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, add oil, vanilla extract, vinegar and water. Beat it well. Then gently fold in the flour mixture..
- Pour the batter in a 9 x 5 inch greased tin and bake it for 35 minutes in a preheated oven at 180°..
- Once the cake is baked, cool it on a wire rack..
- For the glaze, in a pan, heat the coconut oil and add cocoa powder and milk to it and whisk well, till it thickens. Remove from heat and mix in the icing sugar..
- Pour the glaze over the cake, let it set, then serve..
Hundreds of readers have loved this moist fluffy vegan chocolate cake. It's egg free and dairy free. Richard says: "A classic, two-layer vegan chocolate cake, sandwiched and topped with light, fluffy vegan chocolate buttercream. Make our easy vegan chocolate sponge for a special occasion using dairy substitutes. Put all of the other cake ingredients into a large bowl, pour over the milk mixture and beat well until smooth.