Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪.
You can have Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪 using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪
- Prepare 1 Cup of Chocolate Chips (Vegan).
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Coconut oil (melted).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Applesauce (unsweetened).
- You need 1 Tb of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Cane Sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/2 Cup of Flour.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Cookie sheet.
- Prepare of Pan liner.
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪 step by step
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine Cane sugar, brown sugar, apple sauce, and vanilla. After ingredients are well incorporated add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt, to form a dough. Lastly, Add chocolate chips..
- Cover cookie dough and place in fridge for 30 minutes minimum to chill. This helps the cookies look more uniform and not spread during the cooking process. (You can store this dough up to 24-38hrs).
- Once ready to cook. Pre-heat oven to 350*F. Line pan with parchment paper or non-stick cooking mat..
- Use a tablespoon size scoop to create scoops. Place cookie dough scoops 2' apart on cookie sheet..
- Place in oven for 12-13min. This recipe makes up to 30 cookies. Refrigerate cookie dough in-between rotation in batches..
Related posts of "Recipe: Appetizing Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪"
Vegan Banana Nut Chocolate Chip Muffins. These vegan banana chocolate chip muffins are fluffy, moist, so easy to make and taste amazing. Perfect for healthy snacking and great for breakfast too! I wanted to make them banana nut muffins, but since my daughter doesn't care for nuts I went ahead and added chocolate chips instead....
Keto ice cream 2 ways. Ingredients In Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream. Allulose - an amazing sweetener that acts very similar to sugar and provides a beautiful creamy consistency to our ice cream while lightly sweeting it.; Powdered Monkfruit/Erythritol Sweetener - my favourite keto sweetener. But keto fans can rest easy because each pint has...
Keto Waffles. Keto waffles are an easy healthy coconut flour recipe which your kids will love for breakfast or a Keto Waffles - no sugars, no grains, no nut flours. My old recipe that arrived with the waffle maker. Here are just a few of the Keto Waffle Recipes we've included Keto Pumpkin Waffles Bacon...
Chicken, Shrimp, & Sausage with Alfredo Sauce on Angle Hair Pasta. The Healthy Option As Delicious As It Is Easy To Prepare—Try Healthy Choice®! Chicken and shrimp go together surprisingly well, and this dish is no exception. Garlic, basil, and simple Italian-style seasonings flavor the chicken and shrimp mixture. Although chicken thighs and fresh shrimp...