3 Cheese Keto Fat Head Pizza Dough. It's got a crispy keto crust that perfect for pilling on all the cheese and toppings! With the flavors of three very distinct cheeses plus garlic, this pizza is proof that sometimes the simplest flavor combinations are the most delicious! Fat is where the flavor is and this crust is pretty much all cheese.
Fathead pizza is all the rage among keto and low carb dieters. This pizza crust is a gluten free version that fits low carb, high fat macros perfectly. The secret is in the cheese! You can cook 3 Cheese Keto Fat Head Pizza Dough using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 Cheese Keto Fat Head Pizza Dough
- Prepare 4 oz of Cream cheese softened.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 of large beaten egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of Almond flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of psyllium husk powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Marjoram.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
An easy fathead recipe worth trying. A delicious and easy fathead pizza crust. They actually prefer my keto pizza to the standard flour crust. I double this recipe to serve my entire family because I have a teenage boy who can really put away the pizza.
3 Cheese Keto Fat Head Pizza Dough step by step
- In a large bowl combine 1st 3 ingredients. Microwave for 1 minute. While in the mic beat large egg..
- Remove cheese mix from mic and add next 7 ingredients. Mix until it resembles wet dough and is thoroughly combined..
- On a greased cookie sheet place dough in the middle and cover with plastic wrap. Roll dough with a cylinder to cover sheet. Bake at 375° til the top is just getting golden brown..
- For raw pizzas use the crust chilled and apply toppings. For traditional pizza turn the broil function on to cook any toppings applied til they are thoroughly cooked..
Fat head dough is all the rage in the keto world! Made predominantly with cheese, it really is the ultimate low carb "bread". After all, who wants to risk ruining their pizza?!? Check the TIPS ABOVE on working with fathead pizza dough! Boil water in a saucepan, then place the.