Assorted pulao ! An easy healthy quick tasty lunch!. The easy sauce — which includes soy sauce, garlic, and ginger — comes together quickly and packs a ton of flavor. You can easily have Assorted pulao ! Here is how you cook that.
An easy healthy quick tasty lunch!. Easy to make , taste like fast food fried rice! See great recipes for Assorted pulao ! You can cook Assorted pulao ! An easy healthy quick tasty lunch! using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Assorted pulao ! An easy healthy quick tasty lunch!
- Prepare 2 cups of basmati rice.
- Prepare 1 of carrot chopped.
- You need Half of cup chopped beans.
- It’s Half of cup peas.
- Prepare Half of cup mushroom.
- You need Half of cup cauliflower.
- You need 2 pieces of chicken chopped.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 of green chillies.
- You need 1 of medium sized onion.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 3 drops of soya sauce.
- Prepare as needed of Tomato sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoon of pepper.
- You need as needed of Salt.
An easy healthy quick tasty lunch! too! See great recipes for Assorted Veges, Glass Noodle w/ Assorted Veggies too!. An easy healthy quick tasty lunch! Easy to make , taste like fast food fried rice!
Assorted pulao ! An easy healthy quick tasty lunch! step by step
- Sauté chopped green chilli, onion and ginger garlic paste..
- Add carrot, beans, peas and mushrooms and fry it get cooked. Add salt, pepper and soya sauce and tomato sauce. Cook well.
- Fry cauliflower and chicken pieces as egg and keep it separately..
- Transfer the cooked veggies to a rice cooker, place the rice over the veggies and add the amount of water for the rice to be cooked..
- The rice cooker ll stop automatically after the rice is cooked. Then add the fried chicken, cauliflower and egg to the cooked rice and mix well..
- Your delicious assorted pulao is ready..
An unbelievably easy, quick and delicious pulao recipe with a crunch and flavour that is unmatched, matar pulao is a staple across all lavish Indian spreads. Shiny green peas and a handful of spices cooked with rice can instantly jazz a spread. Indian Cooking Tips: Try This Quick And Easy Sesame Seeds Pulao Recipe At Home (Recipe Inside) Pulao is one of the most popular lunch recipes across India. Here's how you can give it a great balance of healthy and tasty. Healthy Lunches for school and easy lunch ides that are Quick!