Chicken, Shrimp, & Sausage with Alfredo Sauce on Angle Hair Pasta. The Healthy Option As Delicious As It Is Easy To Prepare—Try Healthy Choice®! Chicken and shrimp go together surprisingly well, and this dish is no exception. Garlic, basil, and simple Italian-style seasonings flavor the chicken and shrimp mixture.
Although chicken thighs and fresh shrimp are the stars of this rice skillet recipe, simple substitutions can also give this dish. This recipe is straightforward and nearly foolproof, so it's a great one for those unfamiliar with this popular South Louisiana dish. In the same skillet, saute chicken in reserved drippings until no longer pink. You can have Chicken, Shrimp, & Sausage with Alfredo Sauce on Angle Hair Pasta using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken, Shrimp, & Sausage with Alfredo Sauce on Angle Hair Pasta
- Prepare of skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare of large shrimp 25 to 30 count.
- Prepare of sausages (I like kountry boys sausage pork & veneson).
- Prepare of yellow bell pepper sliced thin.
- It’s of red bell pepper sliced thin.
- It’s of purple onion sliced thin.
- You need of garlic.
- It’s of jalapeno peppers slice thin (remove seeds if you don't like spicy).
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need of garlic salt.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of white wine of your choice.
- You need of chicken broth.
- You need of Ingredients for Sauce.
- Prepare of your favorite alfredo sauce.
- Prepare of heavy cream.
Drain fettuccine and add to skillet. Stir in the chicken and shrimp; heat through. Chicken is our favorite and most often used protein. I like to give simple chicken recipes a twist so it's not so bland.
Chicken, Shrimp, & Sausage with Alfredo Sauce on Angle Hair Pasta instructions
- Season 4 chicken breast with salt, pepper, garlic salt to taste and butter..
- Grill for 4 to 6 minutes each side, then remove and put in a dish for later..
- In a large pan on medium high sauté diced garlic, jalapeño pepper, purple onion, bell peppers in the butter and white wine for 2 to 4 minutes..
- Add chicken broth, shrimp, sausage, chicken and simmer on medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes..
- Stir in alfredo sauce, heavy cream and simmer on low for 15 to 20 minutes. I enjoy on angle hair pasta!.
This chicken shrimp scampi recipe is the perfect example. Chicken breast combined with shrimp in the most delicious Cajun cream. The creamy tomato and wine-infused sauce adds so much flavor to the chicken and shrimp. Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with garlic salt. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.