Choco chip Granola Clusters. Try That Irresistible Blend Of Crunchy Oats & Dark Chocolate Nature Valley™ Granola. Add A Crunch To Your Day With Nature Valley Oats & Dark Chocolate Granola! Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil.
Granola clusters are the cat's meow. And you've thrown in maple syrup, cinnamon, and chocolate chips. Ever since I started making my own granola a few years ago, I haven't looked back. You can cook Choco chip Granola Clusters using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Choco chip Granola Clusters
- You need 4 cups of oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare of Chocolate chips.
It's just so much better (and better for you) than the storebought stuff. DAIRY-FREE CHOCOLATE GRANOLA: No modifications needed! Grain-free Chocolate Chip Granola Clusters made with all vegan and gluten-free ingredients for an easy and healthy homemade granola! I'm the annoying person who opens a bag of granola.
Choco chip Granola Clusters instructions
- Mix the oats and honey really well then spread the mixture on an oven tray.
- Place the tray in a preheated 180-190° oven for 20-30 mins.
- Remove and let cool. The mixture will still be soft when removed. But once cooled down it will harden.
- Break apart the oat-honey mix into clusters and add in nuts, raisins or chocolate chips according to own taste.
And then picks out every single cluster then eats the rest of the crumbs afterwards. They're my favorite snack (dipped in nut. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside. In a large mixing bowl, stir together oats, almonds, cocoa powder and sea salt until evenly combined. Just made your chocolate chip granola recipe this weekend, and WOW!!