easy sloppy joe casserole. It was so easy to make and everyone loved it. 🙂 The only thing I did different was taking out the bell peppers and brown sugar. Easy Sloppy Joe Casserole is made from scratch, then topped with crispy tater tots. Make this ultimate comfort food dinner tonight with the whole family!
It's always a hit with family and friends! Sloppy Joe Casserole is perfect for the busy family on the go! If you love sloppy joes, and who doesn't, this is an easy way to make them fast! You can cook easy sloppy joe casserole using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of easy sloppy joe casserole
- Prepare 6 large of hashbrowns.
- It’s 1 lb of ground meat.
- It’s 1 can of sloppy joe sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of frozen spinach.
See more ideas about Sloppy joe casserole, Food, Recipes. · THE BEST Easy Lo Mein! Naturally vegan / vegetarian, or you can add protein of choice. This is an easy Sloppy Joe recipe that is great for a quick dinner, your whole family will love this one! All items you probably already have in your.
easy sloppy joe casserole step by step
- brown meat till done and drain.
- reuturn to pan add spinach and sauce and stir on low till boiling.
- fry up hashbrowns till done.
- preheat oven to 350 and take a bread pan add three hashbrowns to bottom.
- add half sloppy joe sauce on top.
- then add three more hashbrowns.
- add cheese then rest of sloppy joe sauce on top.
- bake for 10 min on 350.
- good with bread and quick n easy for a busy night.
Delicious homemade sloppy joes in a casserole your whole family is sure to love! I have made this same easy sloppy joe casserole recipe using the meat mixture below and laying crescent rolls on top. This sloppy joe casserole is such an easy twist on a childhood favorite! The whole family loves this one at my house! Check out my video below and see how easy this is to make, too!