Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole. How to Make Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole. In the prepared dish, combine the zucchini, onion, garlic, eggs, ½ cup parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese. In the prepared dish, combine zucchini, onion, garlic, eggs, ½ cup Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, and cheddar cheese.
This Chicken Zucchini Casserole is a perfect weeknight dinner because it is easy to make and only uses a few ingredients. This delicious comfort food is made with three different kinds of cheese, and it's finished with a buttery Parmesan breadcrumb topping. She created this delicious side-dish casserole that goes great with any of our stuffed chicken breasts. You can have Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole
- You need 4 cups of grated zucchini.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of – cup finely diced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely diced carrot.
- It’s 1/2 cup of finely diced bell pepper any color.
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 2 of eggs slightly beaten.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese plus set aside an additional 2 tablespoons for topping.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2-3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
I like to use my hands to make sure that it's all completely combined, and then gently press the mixture evenly into the prepared dish. Let the oven do the work while you put your feet up and enjoy the evening! Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole This Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole is an easy side dish recipe that pairs beautifully with just about any family meal! ^^ CLICK TO SEE FULL RECIPES ^^ It's the best way to get kids to eat their veggies!
Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 8×8 pan with cooking spray and set aside..
- Place zucchini in colander, sprinkle with salt and allow to sit for at least 10 minutes. (this will help draw the moisture from the zucchini, after 10 minutes squeeze out the excess moisture by pressing paper towels on the zucchini or wrapping in a towel and squeezing and wringing out the towel several times.) Don't skip this part or your casserole may be to runny..
- In the prepared dish, add zucchini, onion, pepper, carrots, garlic, eggs, and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese,mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Mix thoroughly with spatula or hands to get ingredients well combined. Arrange the mixture evenly in the pan..
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine the melted butter, Panko bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese..
- Spread the bread crumb mixture over the casserole and return to oven for additional 5-10 minutes until top is golden brown and crispy..
This Creamy Parmesan Baked Zucchini recipe is the ultimate vegetarian dinner idea! Fresh zucchini slices are covered with cream sauce and baked until bubbly and golden in this easy comfort food meal. Parmesan Zucchini reminds me of this incredible Eggplant Parmesan, sans tomato sauce, or this wonderfully cheesy Zucchini Casserole. It's so versatile: raw or cooked, from fritters to cakes, there are so many ways to enjoy it. So since summer is just around the corner I decided to share one of my favorite way to cook zucchini.