Healthy Granola bars. Try an assortment of our healthy and delicious snacks. We Believe What You Put in is What you Get Out. Learn About Our Delicious Varieties of Granola, Protein, and Nut Bars.
Known for her awesome granola, Elizabeth Stein, the founder and CEO of Purely Elizabeth, has created granola bars that are equally delicious. Granola bars are really easy to DIY using healthy ingredients such as nuts, dried fruit and whole grains. Here's your chance to try out that flavor combo you wish your favorite granola bar company would make. You can have Healthy Granola bars using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Granola bars
- You need 1 cup of quick Oats (rolled oats also can be used).
- Prepare 1 cup of mixed dry fruits (Almonds, cashewnuts, walnuts, etc).
- You need 2 tbsp of flax seeds.
- It’s 1 cup of Cornflakes.
- You need 1/2 cup of sesame seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of jaggery.
- You need 3 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ghee/ butter.
Eat them for an energy-boosting pre-workout snack, an after-workout recovery food or just a healthy between-meal snack. Healthy granola bars can be hard to come by. (Many are packed with sugar and artificial ingredients.) These packaged snack bars are worthy of your grocery list. Healthy Granola Bars are an easy snack loaded with peanut butter, almonds, honey, and oats. Made with no refined sugar and packing a protein punch, these healthy no-bake bars are perfect for kids and adults!
Healthy Granola bars instructions
- Roast cornflakes, oats, dry fruits and nuts separately and keep aside..
- In a pan, heat ghee, jaggery and stir till it liquidizes; stop the heat..
- In a bowl, mix cocoa powder and honey and the Jaggery syrup and all the roasted ingredients and mix well..
- Then in a greased plate, tap the entire mixture flat with the spatula..
- After 15- 20 minutes, cut into equal parts and enjoy healthy energizing granola bars..
Healthy granola bars should contain a good amount of protein and fiber with little added sugar and fewer calories. They're also easy to make at home and require just a few simple ingredients. Whip up these easy bars for a good-for-you homemade snack. Recipes include dried fruit, nuts, seeds, maple syrup and other ingredients for delicious healthy granola bars. Peanut butter and maple syrup complement each other perfectly in this ideal portable breakfast or snack.