Instant Pot Rice Pudding. Rice pudding is a delicious and easy to make dessert recipe! Make the best creamy, old fashioned rice pudding recipe quicker and easier using a pressure cooker or Instant Pot. This recipe for the best pressure cooker rice pudding is comfort food at its best.
Add milk, water, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt and stir well. Just a few ingredients and it's great served either warm or cold. Let's get started on how to make creamy rice pudding in Instant Pot!! You can cook Instant Pot Rice Pudding using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Rice Pudding
- You need 1 Cup of Short Grain Rice.
- Prepare 2 1/2 Cups of 2% Milk.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Sugar or Splenda.
- It’s 1 Cup of 2% Milk.
- You need 1/2-3/4 Cup of 2% Milk.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Raisins (possibly).
- It’s 1 Tbs of Cinnamon (possibly).
Save time and make Rich & Super Creamy Instant Pot Rice Pudding in pressure cooker! Rice pudding is a comfort dessert. It reminds me of Sunday night dinners. Rice pudding is a low budget dessert and tastes so good.
Instant Pot Rice Pudding instructions
- Add 1 1/2 cup water to the bottom on the Instant Pot..
- In a 7 Cup Pyrex Bowl Add Rice and 2 1/2 Cup 2% milk..
- Add 3/4 Cup sugar or Splenda and mix..
- Some add Cinnamon. I did not. Also you can add Raisins. Place milk mixture on a high rise Trivet and gently drop in Instant Pot..
- Set on High for 20 minute. After let pressure come down naturally. Bout 15 minutes..
- Stir. Add 1 Cup 2% Milk. Allow to cool or eat warm. I normally go to the next step..
- After some time the rice will absorb the milk and your Pudding will thicken up a bit. Stir it. Add 1/2 – 3/4 Cup Milk. Stir..
- Very creamy. If you like it warm eat it now. If not, put a lid on it and stick it in the refrigerator to cool!!!.
When making Rice Pudding in the Instant Pot, it takes all the guesswork out of making rice pudding and lets you make it in half the time. Read on to Learn How To Make the Best Instant Pot Rice Pudding! The classic one, the Five Roses Cookbook Rice Pudding is thick with rice, with more emphasis on rice than the underlying creamy pudding. We then pour cream or milk on top of it to not only cool it down but dilute it slightly. Creamy and healthy, this Instant Pot rice pudding recipe is also easy and convenient!